Monday, May 9, 2016

HTML Your way into my life
“Welcome to the real world”, was the first thought that came to my mind when I found out about this website. I knew that website was going to require me to put my “big girl” pants on, figure out how to do some something on my own. On the bright side I knew that with a help of few codes, the whole world (or maybe just my friends and family) will be able to see what creativity and skills I have. I knew there was no way my blog could be boring, so I knew I had to include something that represented me the most, my culture. I wanted who ever clicked on the link that would take them to my website, to see my Nigerian pride. In order to do that I had for my culture by making the Nigerian flag my header. There would be no mistake, by the time a viewer left my website they would know who Chinyere Nwabugwu is with the help of my webiste.
My website will promote my ability to create flyers. Viewers of my website will be able to see my previous projects that I have created. Most of the flyers were created when I was PR for was on the Fashion Student Association club here at Buffalo State, and the other projects were made this semester. I made sure to include in my portfolio section the projects that I was the proud of.
Social media is very important to most people in society. To understand who someone really is, sometimes a bio on a website isn’t enough. Some people feel like social media accounts able paint a better picture of someone, and I agree. Social media accounts tell a story about you, that the viewer gets to read. For an example my website has a link that will take the viewer to my blogger website. My blogger website allows the viewers to see what kind of thinker I am with my blog post. My blogger also allows the viewer to see what kind of writer I am as well. Overall social media links on a website is very important, in order for the viewer to get a bigger perspective about the person the website it about.   

My experience with this project wasn’t very easy. I doubted myself majority of the time while I was creating this website. I didn’t believe I could do it, because to me Dreamweaver looked too complicated for me to comprehend. I saw others getting the hang, but for some reason I was always last to understand anything taught. This website helped me find a new version of confidence. This project also taught me in the end if you can believe in yourself you can conquer anything, even html codes. I’m very proud of myself for completing this project, it wasn’t easy but the knowledge I gained at the end was very worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment